We left the big city of Cut Bank and headed for Glacier National Park. Most of the glaciers are gone, due to that global warming that some folks claim doesn't exist, but it's still a magnificent drive. I'll let the photos do the talking........actually, the cow and calf are not too magnificent, but they were fun. Oh, in case you haven't noticed, you can enlarge the photos by clicking on them
![]() |
| TBT Day 9 |

Hahaha, I laughed so much at the aggressive Bighorn Sheep! Watch out for sheep! It's like the monkeys in Gibralter but less teeth on the warning picture! And the sign is literally: look around for sheep before you eat! Go away if you see sheep! Like... do they bite you? I feel very certain that Gibralter monkeys versus Bighorn sheep, monkeys would win. Sharper teeth and sheep pretty much won't jump onto skyrides.
ReplyDeleteThese are great photos! Why are Waylon and Earl on that red car? The pictures are gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. So glad you're having fun :)
Whee! I love the red jammer! Did you take the tour on it?
ReplyDelete