More awesome country. More mountains, lakes and rivers than you can count. Blue skies, and fresh air until hell won't have it. It was great.
We saw a forest fire high on a mountain, and watched a 'copter scoop water from the river to fight the fire.......cool.
Travellodge in Kalispel...not TOO scary
The travel bingo Wendy gave us. We've played with it a lot.
Again gorgeous photos. I hope they got the fire under control. So glad the auto bingo is fun! I still wonder if two cards would've been more entertaining but I wouldn't want to distract you, Dad, while you drive. No snake today here, and apparently the rifle shot didn't damage the pond liner. But I called the police on Doris today and also held a hummingbird in my hand. (Live.) So it was very exciting!
Again gorgeous photos. I hope they got the fire under control. So glad the auto bingo is fun! I still wonder if two cards would've been more entertaining but I wouldn't want to distract you, Dad, while you drive. No snake today here, and apparently the rifle shot didn't damage the pond liner. But I called the police on Doris today and also held a hummingbird in my hand. (Live.) So it was very exciting!
ReplyDelete