We're wrapping up last minute chores....spend the morning cleaning the fish pond circulating system and cutting grass. When I finish this, I'm going to load up a backpack with the multiple electronic gadgets that we feel the need to take with us. I've also got to make sure my traveling pharmacy is set to go. I often think about how I used to tease my mother about all of the meds she hauled around with her. Now I understand.
Friday, July 25, 2014
Wizard Travel Cards
Look at this card Wendy made up and ordered for us! Pretty neat, huh?
We'll enjoy handing them out.
We're wrapping up last minute chores....spend the morning cleaning the fish pond circulating system and cutting grass. When I finish this, I'm going to load up a backpack with the multiple electronic gadgets that we feel the need to take with us. I've also got to make sure my traveling pharmacy is set to go. I often think about how I used to tease my mother about all of the meds she hauled around with her. Now I understand.
We're wrapping up last minute chores....spend the morning cleaning the fish pond circulating system and cutting grass. When I finish this, I'm going to load up a backpack with the multiple electronic gadgets that we feel the need to take with us. I've also got to make sure my traveling pharmacy is set to go. I often think about how I used to tease my mother about all of the meds she hauled around with her. Now I understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So good to read that you found the correct motel and made your leave-taking safely (and well-prepared)! I love the travel cards Wendy made up for you :)
ReplyDelete