We had a lovely takeoff party, attended by our good friends, Ken and Lucie. Wendy did the steaks and the cake. It was all delicious.
 |
| Traditional Gowins' Standing by the Car to Leave Photo |
 |
| It was a bit cozy in the back, but Waylon and Earl are good sports. |
We left home Saturday morning, just after 10 AM. The drive to O'Fallon, Illinois was uneventful, except possibly for the motel's warning that there were TWO O'Fallons in this area, one in Illinois, and one in Missouri. The motel admonished us to make sure we knew which one we were going to. We did; it all worked out.
 |
| Navigator at Work |
 |
| TBT Day 1 |
Target for tomorrow: Independence, Missouri., home of the finest accidental President in US history.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Since I've opened up the blog, I'm going to review comments before I let them go public.