Sunday, July 20, 2014

Doing the Test Pack

We loaded the car this morning to determine whether everything would fit, and it did!


That's a lot of stuff, but remember that we expect to be on the road for about 60 days. It's going to take some stuff.
I've got to take the car into the Toyota dealer tomorrow, because the newly installed Sirius/XM radio has quit working. I hope getting it repaired before we leave on Saturday isn't a problem.
Stay tuned.............

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I still think you should put the MREs under the second seat. It would give you a whole square foot more room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed that you have all of that in a single carload! It took me three pieces of baggage for a 4-day trip to Gloucester! Still, I suppose that after a few days, what with laundry and all, there's a much longer trip available in one or two more bags :)

    ReplyDelete

Since I've opened up the blog, I'm going to review comments before I let them go public.