Thursday, June 4, 2015

We're back home, and they are Kwanzan Cherry Trees

Check 'em out: Cherry Tree
We left Jamestown to drive to just outside Providence, RI, where I attended a Timeshare Board Member Association (TBMA) meeting. The meeting ran for three intense days, with hours and hours of meetings, briefing, and show and tell sessions. Much of it was not useful, but enough of it was that I was glad I'd attended. I found some nuggets to take home to my organization.

We made it back home without incident after the meeting . The Pennsylvania Turnpike was terrible the day before Memorial Day weekend, heavy traffic moving at high speed, with some deranged drivers trying to move faster than traffic was moving, always a thrill.
The only noteworthy thing we saw on the trip home was a sex shop specializing in "Marital Aids for Mature Lovers". Doesn't that make the wheels in your head turn, though?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since I've opened up the blog, I'm going to review comments before I let them go public.